A Better Way to a Better Smile
Offering Convenient and Affordable Orthodontic Treatment to Fit Your Lifestyle
Vancouver Orthodontist and Invisalign Provider
We are a modern Vancouver orthodontic office, striving to provide the best Invisalign and braces treatment to kids, teens, and adults.
At Orthologie Orthodontics, we believe there is a better way to getting the smile you want. We’ve recreated the traditional orthodontic treatment process to make straightening your teeth affordable, convenient and most of all, easy. We use the latest in 3D technology to provide a completely new patient experience that is faster and more efficient, all while being supervised by a certified orthodontist to ensure that your smile turns out exactly the way you want, saving you money and time.
Meet your vancouver orthodontist
Dr. Derek Hou was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. With an extensive education from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the University of Washington, Dr. Hou is certified specialist in orthodontics and has considerable clinical experience in a wide range of treatments and cases.
Dr. Hou strives to provide excellent service coupled with the latest technology in orthodontic treatment. His goal is for every patient to love their smile and to enjoy every step of the process!
Dr. Hou is fluent in English and Mandarin.
VANCOUVER INVISALIGN TREATMENT
Orthologie uses Invisalign® clear aligners to gently straighten your teeth. The aligners are removable and near invisible, so people may not even notice you are wearing them. By using a 3D scanner, our orthodontist will digitally plan out your treatment and visualize your final smile even before you start treatment. As a result, our average treatment time is 6 months!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR VANCOUVER ORTHODONTIC CLINIC
Not all orthodontic treatment is the same. Say no to unknown technicians designing your final smile and bite and instead, say yes to a Harvard-trained certified orthodontist with extensive experience in Invisalign and braces who will personally design your smile with you. Trust your teeth to the experts.
Braces vs. Invisalign
We use removable clear aligners, which means saying goodbye to all the inconveniences of traditional braces. No more worrying about food stuck in your brackets or scheduling emergency appointments to fix those pesky poking wires or wondering if you'll still have your braces on for every future photo.
VIP Patient Concierge
No more waiting on the phone trying to reach the office. We provide help 24/7 through text and email. Dr. Hou and the team are here to make the process as convenient as possible!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are so confident that you'll love your new smile that we will retreat you for free if you aren't happy with the results within 2 years of finishing treatment.
Vancouver Invisalign cost
Mild to moderate cases start at our affordable flat-fee pricing
Monthly Payment Plan
19 monthly payments of $250 each
Other payment plan options available too!
Includes $250 Pay in Full Discount
Most Dental Insurance Plans Accepted
This all-inclusive price gives you everything you need for that perfect smile: a custom treatment plan designed by a certified orthodontist, a full set of Invisalign® aligners, the first set of clear retainers, 24/7 access to our Care Team, and our Smile Guarantee. We worked hard to create a better experience while charging thousands of dollars less than other Invisalign providers. We accept HSA, FSA and work with most dental insurance plans. Contact us for more information.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Get started today WITH OUR VANCOUVER ORTHODONTIST
The first step is to come in for a free Invisalign consultation. You will meet with a certified orthodontic specialist to assess your smile and bite, take a 3D scan of your teeth, and virtually straighten your teeth to show you what the final result could look like after Invisalign treatment. Together, you design your ideal smile.
MODERN vancouver orthodontics
Achieving your dream smile has never been easier with Orthologie
Vancouver Orthodontics COVID-19 Announcement
Our office is open and accepting new patients! We are offering both in-office and virtual consultations for those interested in Invisalign treatment. You can book your free Invisalign consultation appointment online from our scheduling page here. Here are some of the changes we are making around the clinic to protect our patients:
- Please complete this COVID-19 screening form before your appointment – Click Here
- Our building, the Oak Dental Centre, is now a ‘mask-required’ environment. Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, one will be given to you in the lobby by one of our building concierges. You will be required to wear your mask the entire time you are in the building, with the exception of when you are in the dental chair.
- You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer as you enter the building and will be asked to use the stairs unless you have limited mobility. The elevator will accommodate only 2 people at a time.
- Please try and use the restroom at home or before you get to your appointment. Due to the stringent protocols, it will be quite disruptive to use the washroom during your appointment. All the washrooms will only accommodate one patient at a time and will be sanitized hourly or more.
- Only the scheduled patient can come into the office. Friends/family will be asked to wait elsewhere
- Please brush before you come for your appointment. The office brushing area has been closed
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the office
- Surfaces touched by patients will be cleaned regularly
- If you are feeling unwell or sick at all, please let us know and we can reschedule your appointment